Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

Followed and shared 🇺🇲💖 Thank you for the ride 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 MAGA Q NCSWIC 🔥🔥🔥

Followed and shared.

🥰🥰🥰 Followed all🥰🥰🥰

Jesus Saves, mother of 3, hard worker, proud American, truthseeker

thanks for including me 💕

Mr. Deeds 1111, I have been following many of your chains but, these people don't seem to follow back. Maybe you should instruct them, that is the etiquitte to follow us back, please.

#Trump2020...All4America!...Happily married with 3 kids and a dog...Love my family...

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

Thank you for the mention. I have followed all that I wasnt following.

(1) Show this thread

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

Spread this too. These people are Evil and want to CONTROL YOU.

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.❤️.. ....❤️ WWG1WGA ❤

followed and rtd

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Australia signed up to this

Waiting for the cabal to fall. Cue justice. Enjoy the movie.#wwg1wga

🤣🤣🤣 but imagine he was whispering to joe.."joe salute to marines"..."oh heyyy barack hey man" *joe waves about looking to the sky*

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I think your doin just that, right about now!!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts