Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Honest question..if i am way off base i apologize, but why are we fighting to overturn an election that took place in a corporation that no longer exists? Optics?

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

Good question. there is only one way to handle this entire scam......with physical force, armed to the teeth and 90 million strong. It is absolutely baffling to me that Trump Supporters don't want to take their country back. What could be worse than them killing our own each and every day?

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Ummm no, thats called civil war. I first and foremost believe that God has a plan and we can actively be of service. We returned to our rightful place as a Republic with DJT as President. I just feel like we have moved past the stolen election phase and our energy would be better spent awakening people to that fact we are a Republic and what that means. IMO. Maybe too soon yet...

Quality take and certainly respect your opinion. How I wish this were a viable solution, because it sounds wonderful. Unfortunately we are dealing with pure trash. A Schiff, a Pelosi, a Nadler, A McConnell don't even know what love is. We must eliminate them from this earth at ALL costs.

There is only one way. If Trump and company don't have the will to finish, I know many American Patriots who are armed and at the ready right now and today who do!

It's past time to end this entire disgraceful mockery. Today we have nothing. Tomorrow we can have it ALL back!

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Hi there, I feel the need to step in and add some knowledge. Not sure if anyone understands what the "LUGE" is all about? When President Trump said, "Peacefully", he meant it. When he also said that true patriots will fight, he meant LAWFULLY, not barbarically. So, what does 🔥"LUGE" mean? Luge is an energy that steams from the evil world where we find pain, anger, depression, violence, fear, bloodshed and anguish. THAT IS NOT THE WAY. That is the Deep State's way, that is what they want, to push us to the limit. 💥< By causing more of the evil list, the more it feeds the luge and gives it power>.💥 If we look at history, war has brought nothing but destruction and despair. The CABAL/Deep State feed off the luge and gives them power. SO, NO, that is not the way. God does not want more blood shed. Guns should be used to defend ourselves and capture the evil, not for bloodshed, otherwise you are no better than them and the karma will be again another price to pay.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

We have 2 options. End this entire scam or continue to get skull fucked like we have been for decades.

It would be wonderful if we had a 3rd viable option. We don't. So we have to choose. It's not ideal. But it's all we have. It is more obvious than ever that Trump has no plan to Drain the Swamp. Statements are nice. Scavino postings causing patriots to chase their tails? Not so nice. Just come out with a statement and say "look, we are fucked and I lied about draining the swamp. Carry on." Quicker Trump let's the American Patriots off the hook, the quicker we can go to DC and end this ourselves.

It's the ONLY way.

(1) Show this thread

I really appreciate your feedback. Alot of those people you mentioned are a non issue. This helps me..Think logically..Do you really think a plan that has been in the works for decades would just fall away at the end? Do you think our current resident and thief (Bidan) is real? Have you ever known POTUS to not follow through on something? I have studied him. He isn't built that way. He doesn't quit.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Focus not on the system, but on GOD. Not on people, or dates but Only GOD.❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread