"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

This Sunday is Easter, the last day of Passover ... & the anniversary of the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr....😔 Two months later in 1968, they killed Robert F. Kennedy also.😔
Look at the numbers...
4.4.1968=32/23 (no. of pain)=5:5 ("loud and clear")=5.5 is the next in the sequence: 4.4., 5.5, 6.6
6.6.1968=36=12/12/12=4x3/4x3/4x3
4+4+5+5+6+6=30=3
Juan O Savin told us that 3 is a power number to the Cabal. Just from the look of all this, they planned every bit of these murders. Praying even harder for God to bring all the evil-doing ones down ASAP!
Was curious about others:
11.22.1963=25=7 (JFK)
9.14.1901=25=7 (McKinley, 25th POTUS)
2.21.1965=26=13/13=4/4 (Malcolm X)
1.30.1948=26=13/13=4/4 (Gandhi)
No coincidences. More proof that a huge spiritual battle is happening..
Keep praying.
This might seem ridiculous, but the point is that those we're fighting believe their numbers have power. But they serve a defeated foe.
GOD wins! And these men's deaths will be avenged

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Get Juan O Savin's book, "Kid by the Side of the Road." He goes into specific numbers and the history. He also says:

"The Q team and the rest of the patriots are reversing the spell to own the numbers back. That doesn't mean we are playing their magic game. ... All magic is evil occult witchcraft and wizardry. So, we aren't playing by their rules. Dark just loses whenever light is present. There is no fighting between magicians. Good eliminates evil. This isn't wizard vs. wizard. That is their thing; not ours."
-Juan O Savin (top of p. 57)

I'm sorry but I don't believe all magick is bad.
IMO just like individuals there are good people and there are bad people - Good magick & bad magick

Hello, I see we don't follow each other, so we don't know what we each believe. Thank you for sharing your thoughts though. I follow the God of the Old and New Testaments, and He strictly forbids witchcraft (white or dark magic). True power is found in God alone, and He shares that same power with us through His Holy Spirit. Blessings on you!!🙏

In response Lisa Brown to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

I was raised catholic and believe in God, but I don't believe all crafters are bad. Just for clarification. I am not a witch/wiccan

In response Lisa Brown to her Publication

Thank you for that info!🙏Now we can talk better. 😇 I do have friends from theatre days who consider themselves as "white witches." So I wondered if you were too. I love all my friends. Those theatre friends are the kindest souls, hippie-like who love to spread love and joy. Sometimes I think if only some of my Christian friends who only know Jesus from a church service and not a relationship with Him could see that side in their own faith... The love and joy part... I was raised Catholic too, and I know some of my Protestant friends growing up thought what we did (rosary, etc.) was not of God. We humans just need to pause and breathe! LOL! I think God tells us not to do horoscopes, seances, etc., is because He knows that opens a door into the wrong dimension. That's Satan's territory. Have had some experiences I won't share here, but just to say that the spiritual realm is very real. So God wants to protect us, His babies. ❤️His Holy Spirit is better any kind of magic! Powerful!!

(1) Show this thread