Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Let me get this straight: Schumer got an erection during the riot and he says it Trump's fault? Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

HAAAAA! Not quite the size of the erection the Dems and MSM
have for President. Thiers lasted for 4 years.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

hahah well coming from a Pedo, what do you expect?

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.❤️.. ....❤️ WWG1WGA ❤

😂😂😂😂

Believer. Wife. Mother. Author. Truth seeker. WWG1WGA!

😂🤣😂🤣

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

🤣😂😂

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

You know, this movie is becoming fk'ng comedy 😂🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread