I cannot confirm whether or not this report is TRUTH: That the "Ever Given has been boarded by U.S. Navy SEALs & they have opened several cargo containers with live & dead inside."

However imo it is LIKELYβ€”ifβ€”this is how the Q-Team, White Hat Alliance have decided to start disclosing the disgusting horrific child & human trafficking trade via cargo containers πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ‘Ό

@ GuidoFawkes1976 is on Twatter πŸ”₯
https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes1976

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Retired law enforcement. American patriot

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I heard the same thing. Also, the USS Mercy was enroute to the Suez in order to deal with those who were rescued.

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication

Wouldn't that be DIVINE!!! An Easter Resurrection to God's LIght for ALL πŸ™ I pray it, affirm it, see it & so it is!! πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Get John Citizen Journalist over there. πŸ˜‚

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

The picture he posted I saw posted a few days ago , so not sure how true it is.

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Exactly πŸ™ However, the ship HAS been detained and is being or will be boarded by the U.S. Military. That much we can rely on πŸ™ But like so much of this war with evil, 95% of it on BOTH sides is being fought "behind-the-scenes." We can guess, decode and surmise, but what we actually KNOW is not very much! πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Šβœ…

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

πŸ™Blessings X ∞ πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‘ΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Godspeed. πŸ™

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Amen πŸ™ God bless & Godspeed to every single SEAL, Special Forces, Medic & K9 & God bless every single child, woman & man that God willing, will soon be freed πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‘ΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread