Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Im trying to keep my vibrations high, as I continue my ascension process to#5Dconsciousness, but sometimes I just can't ignore the demons, and I just have to comment!
Kenyan, Barry Soetero (former first lady), and his husband Michael, are both the defination of evil, and symbolize how the Deep State/illumanati/Cabal (Repillians) fooled and ran this world of dark agenda!
As much as I loath the satanic evergreen witch of frazzledrip, and her torturing 10 year old girls tied to trees, while cutting off their face, cutting out all their organs while still alive, I still put this evil demon ahead of her on the must publically execute list! He/She must be handled! ASAP!

Ok, Back to 5D Now!
The truth will set you free!
#wwg1wga ♒️
#SaveOurChildren

There is nothing enlightened about being ignorant and its okay to call a spade a spade. We are here to shed light into the darkness so the people and see what has been lurking there, plotting against Gods children. Like with the plandemic, Be crystal clear as to what it really is. The chromosone sequence it changes, is patented, making one owned by the patent holder once it converts their organic sequence. Their plan is to TRADE us as a commodity, a slave. Because they admit, it is programable synthetic software, via wifi, one can be remotely programed for anything. They are creating a buy and sell slave race with this new cyborg technology. It is NOT a traditional vax nor does it function like one and there never was a deadly pandemic threat. The patents for the tests that inject nano tech, chromosone altering shots, and "enzyme" tatoo IDs were filed for long ag; it's branding. The same people who traffic humans have been performing a major human trafficking systems upgrade with us.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

aarrrrrgghhhhh

My skin crawls.
I don't disagree with you.

MAY THEY HAVE A QUICK JOURNEY TO THIS PLACE