🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Interesting in retrospect

The savage part?

Trump retweeted it, but didn’t pardon him.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/527513-gaetz-trump-should-pardon-everyone-including-himself-to-quench?amp

"Trump retweeted". President Trump was dumped on Twitter and hasn't Tweeted or retweeted anything that I know of. Please clarify this statement so that we are clear. Were you speaking of one of the Barron accounts that have not been verified to be the president or iis the presidents account back and he is using it?

thanks

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mttdsmth727 in this post can reply

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Matt Smith to his Publication

this is from nov 2020 when trump still had his acct.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Still not buying the story about Gaetz' involvement. Where is the girl? Where is any shred of evidence except the extortioner and the NYT with its "source"? I seriously doubt he was talking blanket pardons so he would get off. The left was (is) going after ALL Trump allies. If the evidence shows he was screwing a minor...get the rope. Until then....

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

Thanks for taking the time to clarify!

(2) Show this thread