Physically removed by 'Head of Security' just now at the Hospital cause I'm trying to be with my dying mother.
[I AM OVER ALL OF IT!!!!!!]

Message will self-destruct

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

I Am Just Seeing This. Praying for You & Your Mom

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I am so sorry. God bless you, your mom and your family. The world was never supposed to be this cruel, evil or hard.
Saying a prayer now. please know we all care.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

maybe give this group a call & see if they can help defend your rights? prayers are with you

🙏🤣😂🙏🤣🙏🙏🙏🙏I am so sorry to hear your news. Prayers going out to your Mom and family. This is not right. May God help you to get her released to take home to pass. Or let you in to be with her. Prayers going out. Be strong you will see her again. I am sure she knows you love her. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

🙏Sorry.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Complete madness.
This must stop.
God help us, and I’m so sorry.

Prayers

Crazy times.
The best for you and your mom.

My heart goes out to you and your mom. 🙏🙏🙏for healing for your mom and strength and comfort for you.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

😞🙏🙏

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

i conoketely understand. i woukd suggest if theres nothing they can do to save her from dying bring her home. you should be able to check her out and do hospice at home. we did that with my dying grandpa. he was dying in the nursing home not able to have a visitor so we took him out and atleast enjoyed them last 3 days of his life. screw these evil fearmongers scared of this ignorant flu and pushing it onto others. survival rate is hugh and the vaxx are evil. id rather have covid than the vax anyday! prayers up for you!

SO SORRY PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOM AND YOU

🙏💛 these evil people have no heart, soul or compassion, l feel your pain and frustration, be strong, same rules apply here in South
Africa

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

sorry to hear that

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

hugs