Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I love him!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

i love him!

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication

Me too :)...I appreciate him so much.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

I think we were also responsible for the creation of our problems. We allowed them to create them and then believed their promises to fix them by continuing to re-elect them. That has to stop right NOW. Dr Carson is so right about the need for us to wake up and pay attention.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Ben Carson is a good man . . . always thought that!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

🙋‍♀️Big fan of Ben Carson!

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

We let them have too much power and authority over us. We need to stop payment on their checks! No more power.Take back our power.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

A very bright man speaking truth.

Dr. Ben Carson American thru and thru

Ben Carson is a good man.