Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.

Hearing God is rather easy. It is obeying that voice that makes the struggle within. It is inside everyone, the most silent thing in your world as it makes no outward audibly detectable sign it is there to anyone besides the one housing it. We are all born with it, it nags people day in and day out...and most often is completely ignored. We try to make so much audible distraction with a TV in the background, or music blaring all the time, just like TV screens in airports...constantly covering it up and trying to drown it out. We even forget how to stay calm make no noise, and listen in on it. We call it a "conscious" & after enough training in this world of physical and flesh, we override it. Read what the voice of God is...the small still voice within you, louder than thunder and booming explosions yet more silent than the quietest whisper. The strongest sign it is God talking to you? How many times does your conscience bug you to do the wrong thing? Listen to it, he is always there.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

This absolutely could not have been said better. God is not in a book written by man. It is inside you, and all around you. Split a piece of wood and you will find me, lift up a rock and it is there. Think bigger, yet so small at the same time. See thru life...not at it.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Craig Francis to his Publication

👍😁

(1) Show this thread