Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

he's running from the lizards
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ’₯πŸ’―

We know why! Hopefully Buckingham is a Ghost Palace now...!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Elisabeth Maslard to her Publication

I hope so, I use to live right across the road from Windsor Castle back in the 90's. They never come into town or make an appearance, they treated us like dirt.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The reporter seemed to find it funny. I faol to see the humor in the fear this person must have been feeling to do this. People laughing at the pain of others is sick.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Why does Rachal Madow get paid 7 million a year, do you think she would sell her soul for 100k per year? Big money is like smack, once your on it, you can't get of it. Could you imagine Rachal think to her self, stuff this, I am going to tell the truth for 80k a year LOL

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

what ever became of him????

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Like all of the rapes committed by Jimmy Saville and Ted Heath, no one knows. By the way, did you know that about 100 children go missing every day in the UK and about 600k - 800k children go missing in the USA, hence the Milk Cartoon containers........ ever read about it in a newspaper, ever see it on CNN, BBC, ITV or an MP that might be concerned?????

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

happened 5 or 6 years ago and people thought it was funny

In response The Kid to his Publication

The MSM tried to say it was part of a TV series..... and the sheep brought it. This why I do not believe in democracy because most are dumb sheep. For those of us who think we must be protected from the majority

In response The Kid to his Publication

Not funny if you are escaping a rape or human sacrifice

(2) Show this thread