"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I see many as this, "God Wins" "Q Will Save Us All" "Trump Will save us All" "Gesara/Nesara" "Golden Age"

Me: I PRAISE GOD IN THIS STORM, I HOLD TO GOD AND CHRIST WITH ALL I AM. I wish not for Gesara/Nesara as this is Just Another System to Enslave You. I Pray to My Father for HIS GOLDEN AGE, and I KNOW It is Coming. Many Dark Magicians, Have layed out Paths for You to "Choose", You think they work with You, they DO NOT. They are the Benders of The Light. These Paths only leave You Praising Others, NOT God. Give Thanks to God Alone for HIS PLAN. When All Truly KNOW The Truth of GOD, FULLST

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen! To God Let All Praise and Glory Be Given!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
🙏❤️✝️🕊️

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it