Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So after all these months & then you stating if nothing was done by april 1st the people will have to take there country back this is all you have come up with? Come on! Do something big like writing a letter all 80 million of you or as many as you can get to a top ranking trusting military person like gen flynns brother put them on notice give them 10 days to put the rightful president back in office or we the people will have a civil 1776 & do it ourselves trump asked you all to fight & fight like hell lawfully this way putting them on notice is lawfully!

Only people mentioned by @Twitmo4life in this post can reply

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Me personally? I live in the UK with me & a few others we have just got our corrupt MP to step down i used to never leave the home 4 years ago i now go out unmasked while everyone else looks at me i fought my kids schools all my kids are back at school unmasked & untested i am also writing letters to downing street i am disabled but if it comes to my town i will also stand & fight!