Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

These are just a few of the people I choose to follow....

I follow these people because they can back up what they say and dig deep to give you the truth. There are more out there that are not on this list but they are still available for the most part on normal channels. These people were some of the first to be banned by twitter and it was because they spoke truth. Most of the big names out there are paid shills that are given just enough info to reel you in but not enough to back any of it up when they are called out. If someone you follow or listen to does not provide sources for their "intel" or state that it is just opinion than they are probably feeding you trash. Spit it out and demand answers. There is a reason I am banned by some big named people, I would not let them just trash post. I called them out and blam I'm banned. On Twitter I had 26k followers before I was banned James Woods and Praying Medic were just two of them. It was for a reason, I post truth. Make them!

I trust these sources as well, however, anyone who ever says they know what is going on for sure is lying. We won't know exactly what is happening until the show is wrapped up. Weak minded people who have followed people (without question) and not put the work into their own research are already on suicide watch because of the highs and lows of 'booms!' You see them every day saying "if something doesn't happen soon....!" Q was a good thing to get people out of their slumber, away from the propaganda, and into thinking for themselves. Q encouraged people to focus on matters of the heart that involve self reflection and soul preparation as well. We got a lot of hints so we would be prepared, but we weren't told every detail. Mass hysteria comes from people who hear declarations of so called patriots that have nothing to do with Q. My point is, enjoy those you trust, but be wise and be careful what you say and share.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @fearnot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fear Not, click on at the bottom under it