Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

🤔 this guy posted the navy boarding ship & he was suspended as well

🤦‍♀️something Truthful must have Jack’s panties in a wad!

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Oh Dear God, if this is true, we know the ones who didn't make it are now safe in the arms of the almighty where they will remember the abuses NO more! For the survivors, I pray for supernatural intervention that would make right the damage that has been done by establishing total and complete restoration to these people. And if true, may this be the Domino that leads to the avalanche of dominos! May the perpetrators of evil around the world be taken out for good, IJN! God, heal our land(s)🌎🌍🌏.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Fear Not to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Links or sources?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Vessel Tracker - Ever Given, Ever Glory are in Bitter Lake.
Ever Given was to arrive in Rotterdam on 3/31 0200.