Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

L

🐸 Let Your Faith Be STRONGER Than Your Fear! 🇺🇸 Pray for the 🌎 There is no QAnon. Just Q and Anons. 2020 🤯. 2021 🍺. DJT WON. 2A Rights

only federal employees.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

The associated inflation will diminish the $15 min. wage rather quickly. What a chump.

Been woke for years :) followed Q from the beginning #WWG1WGA #godwins #nothingcanstopwhatscoming

this is so cringe i had to turn off

Love 19. Truth seeker. Trudging through my spiritual journey MAGA

Right pedo joe, raise wage, replace with bots, many unemployed worse the poverty becomes. disgusted having to even look at him in a picture 🤮

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Hey check out our past presidents, seems 46 is listed
(as shown by Surfing Santa)
Also check the htlm source code
https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

what an idiot, people have to go back to work in order to get paid, and min wage goes up, our cost of living goes up... big comp will leave and move out of country.... he is such a destroyer... from now on I will call him Hitler Biden

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

And $15 an hour will destroy our economy

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Please DON'T call him President. He is not.