Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

I love God I love my Counrty I love Donald Trump

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

This write up is totally false. i fell in love wirh a 32nd degree freemason. They are the Illuminati. Hes a jester and a past master. He was with the Scottish rites.(Not good) Ive researched all of that and more. Actually its where i started my wake up process about 7 yrs ago which eventually led me to Q and everything else. He says they are the government. Yeah, any society that is (secret) cant be good.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Anything secret... be it good or bad = Evil. it is the Opposite of WWG1WGA. If it is good why would it not be shared with the entire human family. No... we will not have anymore "Clubs". Bad people might not have participated... but it's time to leave the club when you find out it is nothing but a selfish and evil mode of operation.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

When Freemasonry began it was good but was taken over by evil.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Huh. Wasn't this account being lauded for having better info at one point? I was skeptical - of course that goes for a lot of things these days 😛 - but this seems to indicate I was right to be dubious

My grandfather was a high ranking mason but I had nothing to do with Eastern Star which I could have joined
My concern has been why are the "secret" societies so secretive if they're as great as they say?
I've researched for many years & probably know more about Freemasonry than someone like this
More than I want to know, sometimes 😔

At any rate, I do endorse the Q post that cautioned to be careful who you follow