Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Well said, Sir!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Diggero NeverGivesUp to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ Smart man like you.๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I've always said that it doesn't take much to make most women happy. Appreciation goes a long way with us and in turn, we appreciate and respect the men in our lives.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Absolutely...! This post is to give us "Girls" our props for all we do. We are a powerhouse of love, faith, strength, heart and soul... We love our strong, loving, and appreciative Men too... and of course WWG1WGAโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Nice! Love it! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

๐Ÿ’—Girl power can move mountains... Love and Light Auntie

(1) Show this thread