Maricopa County Patriots:

Patrick Byrne has some clear cut instructions for how you can help fight the election fraud on an emergency Zoom meeting this morning.

Follow Patrick here on this Telegram link below and read his instructions:
https://t.me/PatrickMByrne

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I dont trust that guy.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Damn you are fast, you must read Nana's mind, answers to previous post questions already.
Damn you good Doq, I dont care what those ppl this morning said about ya.
Nana defended!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

I still have reservations about this "fella"

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

trump won period