Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It seems to Nana in the come down to it that there will be things that only the citizens that live in the areas of the corruption will be able to sue over, or larger question of what legal avenues for someone in TN for being harmed by election corruption in Maricopa County effecting the election of my President and corrupting the whole thing?
Community involvement?

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

rats scrambling . . .

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

did 45 not say a few days that a lot of people are still looking at the legality of the stolen election?

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

2 times

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

Didn't hear that, but I would think if Patriots were really and truly in control, as many continue to suggest, there is no need to allow more good American patriots to die daily. If he can end today, why wouldn't he? I continue to be perplexed and absolutely dismayed at the amount of suffering the American Patriot is going thru. Anxious to get to the "Enjoy the Show" part, because so far nothing has been even remotely enjoyable about this disaster.

(2) Show this thread

nowhere to hide, nowhere to run.
Time to blow the doors off this whole election coverup?

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Past time. It's April 1st. Dragging this out any longer is almost as bad as the original crimes themselves. Justice time. It's now or never!

(1) Show this thread

🩺♥️