Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Telegram has been around for awhile. I think it is great for him. Because he can close the chat so the trolls can't badger him. I love it. He everytime Biden makes a move or annouces somethin he can debunk or put out the real truth. Thanks Mr Deeds for this. Everyone get telegram to be informed, this is good.

God Bless

For God and Country, For Humanity, WWG1WGA.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

This whole thing seems like click bait bullshit to me

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Why the F does TELEGRAM require me to have their app to view a video when i can see everything else on their platform on a PC? This seems suspect. does Don Jr. MENTION Telegram in this video?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

yes he does
youll be fine
just dont give them ypur "contacts"

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Keep them coming Mr Deeds

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

yes I got him ❤️❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...good to hear, i was about to delete it.

Thank you for sharing! I hope you'll continue to post his stuff here for those of us that dont have Telegram.