FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD TO THE GOLDEN YEARS.... I WAS TOLD IN MY HEAD TO SHARE THIS... DOING GODS WORKS.. LOVE YOU ALL.... MY AMAZING JOURNEY... RAINBOWS. RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE 😉👀🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🛸🐸

Only people mentioned by @Oceanblue in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Oz is reference to Osiris. The yellow brick road is alchemy and the great work or spiritual journey. Toto is the spirit. The land of Oz is the metaphysical realm that we are not able to see. Good witches use source to help others while bad witches use other peoples power against them (think oprah). Dorothy goes back to sleep while we are in the process of waking up.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Sorry, nerdy former math teacher alert.
Scarecrow's Pythagorean theorem statement is wrong.
He should have "The sum of the squares of any two legs (the sides forming the 90 degree angle) of a RIGHT triangle is equal to the square of the hypotenuse (longest side)". For example, in the diagram - 3x3 + 4x4 = 5x5 ; 9 + 16 = 25

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

WHAT R THE ODDS🌈😉🌈❤️❤️❤️😬👀

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

However, 47 has been a recurring number for me. I've seen it everywhere and I equate it with "trust this divine process" ❤️🙏🌷

(1) Show this thread