Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

So good old George Floyd's report came out,..
Reading NEGATIVE ON INJURIES,
POSITIVE on COVID-19 AND A COCKTAIL OF DRUGS:
METH,
FENTANYL,
MORPHIN,
THC, BUT LETS BLAME TRUMP AND MAKE IT POLITICAL🤦‍♂️

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

My my I do like this one. I had heard part of ths before but not quite sure Floyd is actually deceased.

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

I agree! And supposedly he had a twin... I watched a video where his twin brother threatened Trump I had saved it on fb before my account was totally deactivated of course. Grrrr....

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Funny, given my first strike on Fart Book yesterday. Suspended on Twitler. Funny since lots of pedo remains, human meat farms, cannibal restaurants, Etsy, Walmart, Wayfair etc.

George Floyd brother threatens Trump - YouTube

The is unbelievable !!

Yes, yet shit like this remains. Personally, I don't even believe Floyd is dead. Create hate and race division over a money launderer? How could George be anyone's hero? WTF is wrong with people? He was no Martin Luther King.

Only people mentioned by @WL6202 in this post can reply

The fact that government officials aren't all over this guy - who threatens a sitting president, should tell everyone, everything they need to know. However people like Madonna and other celebrities have threatened to blow up the white house or even display acts of violence such as holding the presidents head as though they decapitated him...ect ect and nothing is done about it, or at least not advertised on the tell lie vision.... nor would it ever be, because the news is actually IN on IT. This story - because thats what it is, IT'S A STORY - has false flag with crises actors wrote all over it. Too many inconsistencies that prove otherwise that just doesn't add up, like the dummy with half his missing legs and they don't even try to hide that, in photos of him, IN his casket. If people think this is the first staged false flag event to create division, fear, panic, hostility and civil unrest they can think again. The majority of every single shooting reported by msm has been STAGED.