Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Working on the new features Patriots. Wish I could be posting more but they don't go hand and hand. Going to get this done for you all.

...thank you for your effort...I'm happy again...I found my frens πŸΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhattheactualFisgoingon in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

...just dont turn out to be a bad guy!

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

I am a person that loves America and is worried about his kid's future. Trying to fight back with what resources I have. I am in the same boat as all of you with family members thinking I am crazy. I can tell you I am not looking to profit or share your data in any way. Secure? Don't let anyone fool you. The internet is not secure. Bill Binney confirmed this. More leaks of NSA tools makes it worse all around.
Use fake data, aliases, and VPN's. AnonUp!
That being said I am not hiding and welcome the class action lawsuit heading towards Big Tech.

(1) Show this thread