Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

till march. bidens on board!

More proof that they do not care about the poor or working class. They never have.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Until MARCH (4th maybe?) 🤔

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

big pharma has him by the balls

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

Okay guys - this is 3 days out..... There is NO end in sight, he's signing all these orders....... What next for US? Just sit around the next month and see what happens? Oh just wait and see, trust in the plan? Meanwhile our president - THUG PRESIDENT - is stealing our money, giving it to foreign countries, wiping out jobs, firing Trump loyalists..... MAKING US INTO CHINA 2.0........... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? HELP ME UNDERSTAND.....

In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

It was covered completely last two times. If it changes next time I pick up the prescription I may literally burst into tears.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

I know what you mean. Insulin prices are outrageous. My husband exceeds his Medicare limit in January, then it's out of pocket like $1300 per month til they finally kick coverage back in. It's not like he has a choice, he'll die without it. and they know that.

(1) Show this thread

Parlar Gone!! Twitter suspended!! I am a firm believer in God and our country!! 🇱🇷🇱🇷❤️Trump❤️🇱🇷🇱🇷

He will undo everything Trump has done just for spite!! Evil

Waiting for the cabal to fall. Cue justice. Enjoy the movie.#wwg1wga

Delayed until March 22nd though? 🧐

The remnant becomes the majority when the remnant takes authority! ~ Robin Bullock

In response Steven Podraig to his Publication

That is what made me giggle!!!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Dum dums

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

That MF has got to be stopped 🙄 How can a illegitimate president do this

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication

This is exactly what I am saying. When????? We sit back and just wait? He does all this damage and we just "allow it" like normal?

(1) Show this thread

Watch David Icke Talking Over A Decade Ago About The Coming American Police State

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXbPWRGUMSw