Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

There are hidden messages on that sargent pepper cover too... Here Lies Paul...

God โœ๏ธ Wife ๐Ÿ’ Mother ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธOne Nation, Under God๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Texan โญ๏ธ ๐ŸšซNo DMs๐Ÿšซ

Ive know this for years... 3 against 1, and you wonder why they broke up...just saying from a Groupies daughter...

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Sooo.... i guess Paul isnt Vegan so much?

Only followers of this user (@Pecanapple) can see their posts

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

You mean Billy Shears...

Facebook: DISABLED // Twitter: SUSPENDED | The REAL Crisis Is The War On Our Consciousness. It Is All An Illusion. | #FamilyIsEverything

Small potato account, but suspended on Twitter anyway. #WWG1WGA #ForeverPresidentTrump

These people are sick! Very sad how everything we've loved has been ruined by these freaks. #TakeBackWhatWeLoved

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Herman Bomiller to her Publication

I couldn't agree more! Literally everything we loved has been ruined by these sick satanists!

(1) Show this thread

Watch David Icke Talking Over A Decade Ago About The Coming American Police State

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXbPWRGUMSw