The Age of Love is here! Now that we shift into the second quarter of this year, this is when you will notice even larger splits in society.
The majority, still believe this is about politics, countries, economies and remain in anger, about a planned virus, that’s shutting down the world somehow, after it has been debunked for over a year, and its replaced the common Flu.

From a#5D perspective, the light codes, and the love energy will accelerate! This is designed to fill all of us, who are using our free-will to seek#UnconditionalLove and continue to work on ascending and raising our consciousness. Those who continue to seek and spread fear, will not be upgraded. You will start to see the gap widen with Love/Fear in our society! The major key right now, is to keep releasing stored emotions and trauma! The more you release the more room you create for all love, light, building your 12-strand DNA 🧬 and crystalline bodies! 🦁❀️

#wwg1wga
#FreeHumanity
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Tom Carr to his Publication