From Tommy Robinson, the British Journalist they jailed for spreading the truth - on Telegram
date & time at bottom

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

I am done with these hypocrites and have stopped buying their products (ALL OF THEM). What will it take for you to get angry and hit back in the wallet.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

i homemake all my food from scratch now! everything!! non-gmo, no pork (cuz pigs eat anything)

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

I've talked about this subject numerous times. it won't do any good if only a handful of use stop buying from these places. We are in the millions and we have way more power than we are using to fight back.
remember when the left went after Ivanka shoe company? they even got Nordstrom to stop selling them. they closed her business down in less than 2 months. Why can't we do the same?
THEY are organized, we aren't.
if we could get our patriot podcasters to use their voices to get the word out to their listeners an do a full on boycott of these businesses, we could get some to reverse course & others to understand who is the Majority in this country - Us!

(2) Show this thread