As Q has said - It's going to be BIBLICAL . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼
This Resurrection Sunday will be 117 days Dark for Q and I hope we hear from him then! The Great Awakening is upon us and I feel the floodgates of truth R opening. As this happens we will witness even more Brothers and Sisters coming to Christ!! May we show them love and kindness as the Kingdom of God expands and may God's Love & Light shine through each one of us. Dark To Light .#wwg1wga ✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Yes and Amen! 🙏🙏🙏

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Teslas rods of God will rain down.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

❤️Casey❤️

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen, all praise be to God in the highest. May the Light shine so bright all darkness disappears. Be Blessed in Pure Love. We rise.

Praise be! He has risen!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I wanted to say thank you for your possitivity. Faith of us all is being tested and tried, almost like 40 days in the desert.... Prayers to you my friend.

STRING ME ALONG, AGAIN AND AGAIN, eventually I will quit using words and JOIN A MILITIA. I AM NOT GOING TO LIVE UNDER WHAT WE CURRENTLY CALL OUR GOVERNMENT

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Biblical can mean many things. It could mean that we are going to receive a revelation as predicted in scripture. It could just mean that whatever message humanity is about to receive will use the methods of transmission available in those times we call Biblical. Perhaps there will be no media or social media involved or available. We will all hear with our ears, see with our eyes and understand with our soul. "Nothing can stop what is coming" would mean just that. Perhaps it is time to take a break from trying to find out. Wait for the event to happen, then we can all work out what it was in the time it takes for the first messenger to arrive (at the speed of a horse) to explain.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Of course, I can appreciate why people assume "Biblical" means violent revenge and massacres. I have read bits of the Bible and that is a very common theme. Yet they ban Dr. Seuss! The story of Samson bringing down the Satanic temple is as far as I can think of violent revenge. Power, but limited to what is required to solve the problem.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY🔔 LOVE ALL LORD GODS CREATION 🌍 #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🌍👫🏻🌍 #JFKJRLIVES 👍💞 #WWG1WGA 🙏🕊💞🕯👫🏻🌍

#wwg1wga 🙏🕊💞🕯👫🏻🌍

In response MaryAnn ManonQ to her Publication

WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️✝️🇺🇸🦅🐸⌚️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Amen

In response General Khaos to his Publication

And this was less than 40yds from that.
HAHA

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Well Said Casey Dee!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you Nancy! God Bless you and your family!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Hope so I'm holding on & standing strong. My sister and I just had it out over the vaccine. She's going to get it and says shes "conflicted". Husband says he's going to get it and then what "are you going to yell at me too" he says...Um Yeah! Idiots. Im not worried about the husband, he would want me to get on the computer and make the appt....I'm not going to. I need a "I told you to listen" win!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Im there as well. No family left! No friends left! My digital soldiers keep me focused! Appreciate every one of you!!

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

@caseydee521
for context...
https://anonup.com/thread/3416927

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Gotcha! I see now . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

and there's the Resurrection drop that i asked...

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Anybody else hear that "Q was acquitted" ! From what ? Military Court Martial? Haven't they smoked out ALL the rats in the Pentagon? Sauce please. Telegram is compromised with Samyck crap.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

The code was apparently sent out by a child on a Twitter account that coded into Q Acquitted. Thats where they got it from. The same letter sequence also worked out to NESARA though too.

(1) Show this thread