I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I saw this for myself while researching on both platforms. It pissed me off when they would censor our President or suspend me for spreading the truth but you could pull that trash up.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

yep. That is what I had saved & got me started. I would start off on one persons & go from there. I saw some horrible stuff.

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

Dear God...praying for your Divine Justice to reighn upon these luciferian demons now!

In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication

God has me covered... please pray for the CHILDREN & RESCUERS...

Thank you...I understand. Constantly in prayer for the children, our Military, and His Will to be done. God bless🙏🏻

🙏💯👊💯👊💯👊🎯

Returning to you, as well, my patriot Christian friend. 👍🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @TruthRules463 in this post can reply

👊👊👊👊🙏