I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

And no one will retrieve your body from the Rio Grande or the Ever Given container or the DC DUMBS where children were bussed directly from the southern border to the White House for 30 yrs.

But since we're talking about it....maybe it will!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Now we're talking...

DUMBs, 2 miles under DC houses human trafficked victims cycled through then anywhere else in the country. The reason? That's the final destination. The politicians. They have easy access to whatever they need instantly. Adreno, sex slaves, child sex slaves, organs on demand...SRA when needed. Then the victims go to the Farm. It's a sick underworld that we will soon find out about very soon.

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

heard that DC has started to flood, oh my.
we'll see ....

That's freakin nuts.....

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I know you are. People follow you so I figured this would be a better then me ranting on my own platform. I don't post about this stuff unless someone else brings it up. 🙏

(1) Show this thread