Only people mentioned by @n2Light in this post can reply

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Quantumly Free to her Publication

This sounds good. I whole heartedly believe we are given everything we need from nature. But even some things that occur naturally can be bad in excess. Sadly we've been lied to so much our entire lives, I'm leary of anything without a trustworthy source. We are also given gut instinct just have to learn to use it.

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

is this true?

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

In response Sarah Sue to her Publication

Many of the best remedies known by our ancestors have been nearly forgotten. Many have been hidden on purpose, since Big Pharma can't profit from them. Do your own research. Over the years, you will make many happy discoveries. The more you learn, the more will make sense. Use your intuition, too. A remedy that works perfectly for someone else may not be the correct one for you. Knowing your own body and how it responds will help you know what you need, including how much and how often to use any particular remedy.

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

I've been doing this for 2 months. i can watch 3 shows at once and know whats going on🤣
i do shy less of a quarter of a tsp to my tea after dissolved in small warm water.
or could do that in your coffee.
i drink it 5 days and off 2.

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

Thanks for giving details of you protocol!

(1) Show this thread