Ok so I defended my property from a trespasser and the police were called on Me for telling the person to VACATE my property. Police came out because The person breaking the LAW and trespassing on private property was also violating my PRIVACY, WAS A MINOR & The "mother" called the police and lied and said I threatened to SHOOT HER SON. Police however had NO CLUE Upon arrival that The minor in question, the guardian had came and verbally assaulted me in front of my home and verbally threatened to kill me if I touched her Son, IN FRONT OF 4 NEIGHBORS WATCHING AND MY ADT CAMERA Pointing right at HER. The police came and questioned me, frisked me, and placated this person letting her basically TEACH HER 14YR OLD MALE SON IT IS PERFECTLY FINE TO BREAK THE LAW, TRESPASS, VIOLATE PEOPLES PRIVACY, AND All that will happen is His MOTHER WILL Scream at the victim, harass and violate someone else for HIS SAKE.THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA

Only people mentioned by @Tatt2Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tatt2d Patriot, click on at the bottom under it