Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

How about we give em, California, Washington State!

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Liberals are only happy when they are destroying something. Thats all they know. I’m tired of them ruining America.

Perm banned from Twtr. All things Trump & Q❣️ ANTI: ds, msm, soros, human/child trafficking, dems, etc. #WWG1WGA

That's the best idea I've heard in a long time!!!

give them California, leave the border down south open to only California, and put a border wall around that entire state. close all ports. giant fence Inn the ocean. no escape.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

nope.

Time that the majority stops catering to the freaks. Either they re-learn to conform to normality or they can GTFO.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

omg..i have been thinking the same thing...as for congress..i can see it now...scene...give it to them...then the rads in the dems will eat the the so called conservative dems...and there ya go...but we will never get the country back.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Ca. Or. Wa. Give those idiots those 3 states and the rest of us can live in peace. San Francisco, Portland and Seattle is already a toilet!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

thats what they want..but they want everythingl...give em a inch..they will take a mile...look a hitler,napoleon, alexander the great, the roman dynasty..etc

(1) Show this thread

she forgot to add using the streets as their toilet.