Let me leave you tonight with this Powerful vid!
And remember 80%of American voters voted for this man and direction for the future!
Don't think for a second this is a lost cause we went form talking to the showing phase and all are watching/learning!
NCSWIC back in 8 hours๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Great video! Sure do miss those rally days. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Thanks for sharing, Tafkag.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธItalian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

You rock, Grasshopper! Blessings to you for keeping us going. WWG1WGA
๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GREAT VID!

NCSWIC

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Imperfect Christian

yes it pisses me off that they call me! a terrorists in MY OWN COUNTRY ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธhow dare they ๐Ÿ”ฅ

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Imperfect Christian

and now some are trying to set up an investigation against the Q movement? I mean C'mon man ๐Ÿค”

And Now they call me you American citizens terrorists??? it's like the freakin forking twilight zone and Alice in wonderland like what the F๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ