WILL THIS FBI AGENT EVER BE BEHIND BARS FOR THIS ??

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

punishment for people with authority(fbi, police, judge...) when found guilty of crime should be 10x more than of average citizen.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response ... ... to his Publication

AGREED THEY TOOK AN OATH !! THIS SCUM BAG IIS DEEP STATE DIVISION 5 CORRUPT SCUM BAG !

(1) Show this thread

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

so much for the Laws of this land protecting the average joes.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response ... ... to his Publication

OATH BREAKERS !! WORTHLESS SHITHEADS WE SEE THE SAME THING GOING ON TODAY !!!

(1) Show this thread

#DIGITAL SOLDIER #WWG!WGA # #TRUMP 2020 Wife, Mother, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Blessed https://t.me/todaysworldofpolitics_endtimes

Oh I remember well. This is so wrong. Unbelievable what was done to American citizens.

In response Judy Manier to her Publication

VERY WRONG !! DEEP STATE SCUM BAG !!!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I KNOW WHO HE IS !

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Who is he?

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

All kinds of skuldugery goings-on, in Oregon.
😕

LEVOY WAS ON HIS WAY TO SEE SHERIFF PALMER
( CSPOA) WHEN FBI AGENT KILLED HIM !!!