Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Any similar earlier test results for a comparison perspective?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

👏👏👏

can i change my like 😂😂😂😂😂

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

seriously, that many

President Trump is the Smartest. #WWG1WGA Patriot Party Truth Seaker God 1st Prophet and have seen Humanity go into the Promise Land!

i have a Sunny disposition 🤣❤

🛡🗡✝️❤🙏THE LIGHT WON! 🇱🇷✌💫⚛✝️🙏❤🥁🎼☀️♒ #TheGreatAwakeningWorlWide #5d

. 😊

Love me some Jesus & family. Trump rocks! WWG1WGA!

We may need to change "retweet" to reup!🤣🥰

i was just sitting there and blinking at this post like🤔🤔🤔

JOHN 3:16, GOD, Family, DJT #SAVETHEWORLD #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN. Z JFK,JR.

Too tricky for me!

looks like you found a few losers.😂Hey! I thought you said you were never going back on twitter again?😲 I heard it was like a liberal whinning fest.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

it is..never have i ever seen such crappy posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇲❤ Love my President Donald Trump 🇺🇲❤ Love my Freedom 🇺🇲❤ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲❤

I too was suspended on Twatter with no warning. Glad to see familiar patriots/anons incoming!!! This is great! WWG1WGA 🙂🇺🇲💕

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

LOL!

I read it twice before taking action.😂

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

👋

hehehe luv this

permanately suspended from twitter with only 175 followers rarely posted, but I'm a RED blooded american girl all in on Trump. not a bot
WWG1WGA

In response Millies Mom to her Publication

same thing happened to me. i followed all the big names but never posted. suspended 2 days ago without warming

(1) Show this thread

I'm just a deplorable.

Texas Patriot mom who loves researching for truths. I love Jesus! I also love and support President Trump. WWG1WGA #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸

8.8 huh? i finally got suspended from Twatter. and I'm in FB jail so I cant spread truth to my friends and family. cant't even use FB Messenger. and these other platforms, i have basically zero followers. Feels really lonely!

Suspended byTwitter, no notice or reason. zeroed everything. Hard finding the same people I followed but working on it and some new friends.

In response Sequential Thinker to his Publication

another new site created by Juan O Savin is really good too!
107 Daily.com His book Kid By The side of the Road it's online and gives you insight.

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Still climbing 👆
That's a very interesting following of BOTs you ahve there VK. 😳
Doesn't twitter sort them in order of relevance? 😜

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

Sweet Rosies, Xenas and Johns.. :)

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

VK, are you capturing the data for analysis? Will we see a list of bot accounts here we can share and block? Some are obvious, others a little more diffiecult to discern. Thanks! You are a true warrior!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

VK, is this an idiot test? Morning to all non idiots...

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😝like. do not like. I'm so confused!!!

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

.57 "Why is this relevant?...
...What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?"

clearly!
That's The Way (I Like It) [HQ with lyrics] https://youtu.be/q3svW8PM_jc via@YouTube

🤣🤦‍♀️

Good morning Vincent!

WOW
Thats a lot of people who cannot follow simple instructions or a hell of a lot of problems VK