The Matt Gaetz news is disturbing. Let's hope it isn't what it looks like. Nevertheless, if it is true he must be dealt with. Republican or Democrat, if you traffic children you're finished. This is a bipartisan effort against global corruption. Not many in DC will weather this storm. Keep that in the back of your mind.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Oh we definitely do. I'm simply looking for the 2% survivors at this point.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The 2% will be stargazers.

Ghost, Me too. I only watched and listened to 5 or 6 in the House. And about five senators. That makes the 2% and Matt is one of the 5 or 6.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

No one else is finding it ODD that were ONLY hearing about Republicans, no Dems?
Hell, at this point Im starting to question most of what we DO hear, not that thats any different from any OTHER day for me though!😁

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

Matt is too Slick, too eager for notoriety & an obvious social climber AKA a political parasite. He looks like a Woke Game Show Host or a Lexus Car Salesman... I see a Brunette Gavin Newsom ALL DAY. Guarantee he's NOT about INTEGRITY OR HONESTY. He's about Power & Money. SMH. WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE?! 😳

(2) Show this thread

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

💔💔💔