God morning Patriots!
Hope you are all full of joy and God.

So just listen with an open mind, no Nana doesnt trust a lot ppl to be truthful either, but I am telling you that I have had visitors for almost a year now, and I am just as sane as you are and have no agenda other that God's agenda.

Hold on to God tightly and the teachings of Jesus and realize that we do reincarnate and we have been lied to about most everything in our lives including a lot about religion.

Would anyone have convinced you 6 yrs ago that the Pope and Sister frickin Teresa were 2 of the most evil luciferian pedo evils on the planet??
Then keep your mind open.
I have also had a NDE I can tell you from that we are for sure light energy infinite beings.

https://youtu.be/RjS2RPjl4CU

QA Live - March 30/2021 - 11pm GMT - YouTube

Let us chat about Anything and Everything!(No politics and pointy needles)

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Elena is an amazing soul. her book is a must have!!

love and light Nana,,
i got binned from Twatter yet again,,,haha We must be doing something right 😉

God Bless All .

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Well it is hard to still help out with the negatives to bring more ppl forward. They have Nana til the end of April then if they dont have their shit together to protect us as I feel the military should be doing from and illegal fake President at a minimum while the rest wake up then Nana will be moving on to a different path all together.

(1) Show this thread

Pope didnt suprise me, sister T did.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Yeah I thought this Pope was an antichrist ever since they installed him. Sister T was a surprise but I really didnt know that much about her to start with.

(1) Show this thread

Been listening about a week or so now.. Very Open minded to start with amazing Information if you REALLY want to know .. Start with the first Video..... TY for sharing

In response Valarie Bynum to his Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread