Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

βœ…πŸ’₯βœ…

PATRIOT BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULYπŸ”” LOVE ALL LORD GODS CREATION 🌍 #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸŒπŸ‘«πŸ»πŸŒ #JFKJRLIVES πŸ‘πŸ’ž #WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’žπŸ•―πŸ‘«πŸ»πŸŒ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Ibrahim Khaleel Kahloni is Abraham Lincoln.
Kahlooni - Druze bloodline.
William Wallace Lincoln was born to Abraham Lincoln and Mary Todd Lincoln.
William's children are Saieda, Galia, Mary and his son. William’s wife was Armenian.
Mary married Prince Said H Issa Kahlooni.
Joseph and John were their children, born in Benghazi, Libya.
Prince Said H Issa Kahlooni was executed when Mary was pregnant to John.
Joseph and John were taken away to the USA to be raised by Joseph & Rose Kennedy.
Joseph & Rose Kennedy raised John to become the 35th President of the USA. John loves them both.
John married Jacqueline Lee Bouvier.
Arabella, Caroline, John Jnr and Patrick are their children.
Patrick was born on 7th August 1963 Otis in Massachusetts, USA.
An announcement was made that Patrick had passed on 9th August 1963.
He arrived at the US Embassy in Benghazi Friday, 8th November 1963.
Patrick was raised by William Wallace Lincoln's grandson, Hasan.
Patrick loves Hasan & Aza w

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Look at you smarty pants πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

It’s all true. Truly is BIBLICAL!

Centred Awareness✨7777✨Mel(ISSA) Maria
CentredAwarenes
Read on Twitter
Lot's of questions about the family history of Patrick Kahlooni@kennedy_bouvier. I have put together this post for a more visual understanding.
Look up Druze bloodline. It will help you understand why this family were always a target.

Well done, Patrick would be very proud of you, l used to follow him on twitter and face Crook, until l was banished, Patrick is on this platform, however, he never posts here. God bless them all.πŸ™πŸ’›

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

(2) Show this thread

I never saw a tattoo on J F jrs armβ—οΈπŸ€”πŸ§

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I followed Patrick on fake.book. His 'death' was faked and taken to be raised in Libya. JFK Sr. and his brother, I believe Joseph were kidnapped from Lybia by mafia and brought into the Kennedy family. And they were both killed. They are from the Christ lineage. The Kahlooni famili descend from an ethnic minority namrd 'the Druze'. Patrick revealed much and his account was removed.

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

hence 21&me. ancestry.com etc.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Patrick is here as well. Patrick Lincoln.....though he has not posted in some time. He did give a great deal of info on FB and twitter. I got booted from Twitter and found him here on Anonup.

(2) Show this thread

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

πŸ€—And all those with dual US/Israeli citizenship will be f..kd..

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Chris Hoff to his Publication

a LOT of those dual-citizenship thingies in Congress

(1) Show this thread

JFK was born a Kahlooni , he was the grandson of Abraham Lincoln ( also a Kahlooni), JFK and his brother Patrick were taken from their family and adopted by the Kennedy family.. The Kahlooni's have Druze bloodlines... Do your research!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response wendy haney to his Publication

β€ΌοΈπŸ‘€I need to continue to research! πŸ‘€β€ΌοΈ

Issa Kahlooni - Druze bloodline
"Issa" means Jesus
may have connection to Gnostic + Shroud of Turin

blood line:
Christ, Abraham Lincoln (Ibrahim Khaleel Kahloni)
_and_ JFK/jr adopted raised in U.S.

o.m.g.

NOW I begin to understand the phrase "searching for the bloodline" via Ancestry/23+me

NOW I understand Q "saving Israel for last."

ZIONISM "encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism."

https://www.nkusa.org/aboutus/whatzionism.cfm

(1) Show this thread

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

U SEE IT
Z

(1) Show this thread