I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

Fathwr, God I come to you in prayer that in the up coming days , Father, that more truth is revealed & those who may be still asleep that the covers come off their eyes. That they hear with their ears & rise up armed with the Holy Spirit & shout FREEDOM! No more bondage for we are lambs that have been purchased by the blood of Jesus Christ! Yeshua is our Shepherd, our Father, our Lord, God Almighty, I AM! Father, I pray we rejoice in YOUR Glory & give you all the praise! Let us celebrate in renewal and dance & sing with the Angels. Let us soar with the eagles Father ! Let us roar like the lions & proclaim VICTORY! For YOU Father, God WON! Father, I pray our celebration comes very soon. I love you Father!❤️ I pray more & more learn, FEEL all that is great from you Father. No man can be more blessed then the love from our Heavenly Father. I pray you are well Father and you have comfort & peace. Bless you Father.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@esther

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Amen

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

God Bless you my Sister! 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hey H
I was wondering about your dream home...is it still on the market ?

I pray it is.🙏 Its been on my mind a LOT the last couple of weeks.

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

😘

(1) Show this thread