Good Morning...Just know it'll be worth it! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

thanks Kim 🥰🥰🥰🥰🕊🕊🕊🕊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes he has, many have been thro quite a lot and a great transformation of their souls to be able to see what God intends them to do, and he never makes mistakes.

Don't worry about what other ppl think of what truths you have to tell. God gave you experiences he wants you to share with others so that they realize they are not alone in this journey, they are not crazy, and others are having many of the same experiences.

Joy, compassion, sharing.
WWG1WGA
Has true meaning, we dont leave the ones still asleep behind, we help them when it is time.
EVEN IF WE HAVE TO DRAG THEIR ASSES OVER THE FINISH LINE.

I appreciate this poke, thank you Kim!❤️🙏🐎

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Does Kim ever have a bad day? 😂

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Rarely! :)
333 ts for you, too!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Kim's the best! An anon with NO EGO!

(2) Show this thread

❤️

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Thank you and "YES" it will!!!! So glad I found all you wonderful souls!!!

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

We, You, Me, Have to believe in this. Trust in this, and PRAY for this.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

God grant us the strength and guidance to get us through these trying times. In Jesus name we pray. Amen. Full armor on🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I already have , and do daily. Yea its all been worth it

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

love it!!

Good morning! It's already worth it :)

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Love that thought, and I 100% agree...

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I’ve learned in the past that there is a reason for everyting, we just don’t know what the reason(s) are until it happens😉

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I was just thinking this the other day, now I realize why i had the experiences that I had, when at the time i could not understand. ❤️❤️❤️

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Hey kim im back on twatter, although they are deleting my follows & follwers how can I find you again?

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Good morning. Have an awesome day!✨❤️🐸

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Thanks, Court! You, too!

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

When it happens, I'm going to be like:

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

When ‘It’ Happens, I believe we all (but for the 4-6% that are predicted not to be awakened), will need one another so intently, there wont be room for “I told you so’s”. “The Happening” will break all of our hearts for The Children who have suffered and been sacraficed; It will shock all of humanity into a Love so great for one another, it will grow into a National and Global understanding, and true fellowship world wide. We All will forever protect the children, and one another from then on, and never again let the Tyranny of evil and the people who do evil, to lord over us. EVERY Nation will rise together with this understanding.
That is my hope anyway; otherwise, what is this all for?

❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

It will be glorious!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Amen!

Truth!!

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

Our Father woke me up today..
Psalm 7:08(mod)
King James Version

8 The Father shall judge the people: judge me, O Father , according to my righteousness and according to mine integrity that is in me.
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Lion
#todaymessage
#GodWins
#GODSPEED
#PeaceIsThePrice

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning Kim ✨

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Good morning - I think you are right abour this!!! Ding Ding Ding!🔥

AMEN!