Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Hockey πŸ’, Patriotism πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Pride, TRUTH. π–π–π†πˆπ–π†π€// β€˜Shop Spotter // Remember Aaron Swartz // $alyseawakened

this is NOT devil horns it is american sign language for i love you, devil horns dont use thumb

😱 My daughter and I use this one to tell each other we love each other.

Hockey πŸ’, Patriotism πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Pride, TRUTH. π–π–π†πˆπ–π†π€// β€˜Shop Spotter // Remember Aaron Swartz // $alyseawakened

In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication

its sign language for i love uou. devil horns doesnt use thumb

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, future Patriot Party Member, despise lies and corruption, willing to give it all for USA- THE REPUBLIC

swut happens when you rape and eat kids

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Sad, I I re'meme'ber as a little girl with my friend who was deaf and hard of hearing...we would share our affection this way.
I guess INTENTION really is what defines.
hope the DDBG has found what she needed.
🀠

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

Agreed! I remember being taught as a kid that it means: "I love you." We did not know. If you google search Satanic Hand Signs, you will see the sign the Pope is making as one of them. There are quite a few pictures of him making different ones. It is disgusting.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the most highβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Because the devil used that hand signal amongst the last generation to think it means I love you. satan is the master of deception..This guy is one of his minions, evil!

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

disgusting demonic pedo!! may he be in hell fires