Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Was LeafsNation/30Mag went down in the purge w/Trump and many frens. There are no atheists in foxholes.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Thank you!! 🤗

Truth ~ Honesty ~ Love ~ For God & Country ♥️🇺🇲 ♥️ ~ John 3 : 16 ~♥️ Children are God's greatest gifts 👼🏼♥️👼🏼 Save Our Children 💕

Thanks!! 🙏🏻 Will follow back

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Kate Maria to her Publication

Hi Katie Maria, pretty name❤️ Blessings to you✝️

(1) Show this thread

The ❤️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 🙌 🙏

Thanks Mr. Deeds! 🇺🇸

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

#PrayerWorks #WWG1WGA #MEGA #MAGA #RedPilled Got the Twat Boot #Jacksucks! Lookin for my Twit Frens🙋🏻‍♀️ STILL Believing in The Plan

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣
good one

#PrayerWorks #WWG1WGA #MEGA #MAGA #RedPilled Got the Twat Boot #Jacksucks! Lookin for my Twit Frens🙋🏻‍♀️ STILL Believing in The Plan

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣
good one

(9) Show this thread

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

Thanks Mr. Deeds! My account got demolished on Twitter!

Was LeafsNation/30Mag went down in the purge w/Trump and many frens. There are no atheists in foxholes.

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

Same!

(1) Show this thread

This is a good start for me being new..
Thanks for the mention as well!!!

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Thank you!🥰🇺🇸

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication

This is awesome! Actually, since getting kicked off the other day I have been happier. I don't get as angry during the day. Maybe because I don't have to read all the liberals and bots stupidity anymore. Love this site.

(1) Show this thread