Jfk.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I've been stating the earth is flat or at the very least concave for the past 5 years. Genesis states the earth is fixed at four corners and the bodies of stars are in the Firmament. There have been many attempts to shoot rockets high into the atmosphere and yet they always seem to hit something that breaks them up. I'm not talking NASA rockets, smaller ones. I believe there is a dome. The Simpson's even foreshadowed this. Firmament contains water. If you look at stars with a strong lens, they are not solid but translucent like ripples of water. We are indoctrinated the earth is a globe since KG. Yet no one can explain to me how the earth spins at 1,040mph, hurls around the sun while massive bodies of water remain in tact at water table levels. Tesla knew the truth. Anyone who believes NASA doesn't know NASA's history. All their pics of earth from 'outer space' are CGI.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

I prefer to think of earth as a realm or a plane of existence- it has no limits (except what god has put in place as a boundary for us for a time) it is flat (on top) but it is also hollow and inside opens new dimensional planes of existence

I agree. "the number of the spheres of the heavenly bodies, as also their triangular, square, & sextile aspect; their progressive & retrograde motion; their size & severa, prognastictions; & other things which the reason of Man had never discovered"

In response Phoenix Rises to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnonAmanda in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amanda Anon, click on at the bottom under it