Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Do people really not see, believe and understand this still? This is reason enough for millions to be storming every atate capital including DC. How much more? If we do nothing we're dead anyway. Heres your climate change, manufactured storms, transgenderism, transhumanism, Fake food, poisoned water, respiratory illnesses and so much more all rolled into one. Did you give them permission? Did they tell you about it? They create it and want you to pay for your own and your families demise.Not only are we the news now, we need to be the law also. That time is coming soon because obviously there is none anymore.

https://youtu.be/nK-DKzUba58

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Good luck expecting this nightmare to end. Our own Military sprays these because it creates the medium for much of their radar, weapons and defence technology to work through. With this junk in the air and the right frequencies aimed at it, they can make a pocket of air so dense it will stop a missle. I doubt they will stop spraying our skies with toxins any time soon. We need to invite the benevolent star races to come in and make it stop. They will not allow for nukes to destroy anything anymore and are interevening there. I wish they would draw the line with chemtrails as well. Nukes affect the space time continuum beyond earths atmosphere, affecting them and chemtrails don't.😟

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Then its up to us. We do nothing were dead or enslaved anyway. I'll take one for the team. One month left. Hell, what have we got to lose if we do nothing? We've already lost it. one month max

What happens in a month?

Action... Either we do something or its over. We dont have till 2022 or 24. If nothing happens we're dead ir enslaved anyway. Its already been proven we cant teyst congress or the courts. Im tired of watching this movie. A lot of others are also. One Month

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

CERN is the problem and causing interference There are 6 of them operating on the planet now. They can time travel, see the future and mess with any plan they want. Sounds like the good guys are now doing that too, finally. We need to invite the benevolent star races to come and vaproize all CERNS on the planet. Then............. the take over would be effortless because as you say, the majority are fed up. Chin up! The EU said No vax mandate or coersion! Boom. Florida and Wisconson signed into law No vax mandates or coersion. Boom. Several Nuremberg Code violation lawsuits have been filed with the Hague Bonvention. Boom. This is all encouraging. I want to see some of this play out. I KNOW the Radiant Light of the Divine is sweeping in and amplifying, more and more by the day. Nothing will escape it. All not of Gods Original Innocence will be destoyed by it. Pray, mediate on making this connection with your original innocent soul essense and forgive all. This is my path anyway.🙏💛

I will pray and ask the Lord for His strength and to make my aim straight and true. We can no longer sit back and wait and watch. We can no konger trust the congress and the courts. Ive seen enough. Their goal is Agenda 21/2030 NWO. God uses men for His purposes. Its coming regardless. There is no 2022/24 if we dont act in Faith.

https://tafj.org/2012/01/06/davids-nine-inquiries-of-the-lord/

(1) Show this thread