Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Great photo of two dedicated in the work of God.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Look how pink and healthy his skin looks.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

And the trimmed beard. That's a dead give away, gotta have that crazy stuff growing I always say.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

This photo of these two & what they have been through, only they know. God Bless you, I am still crying seeing the truth.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Another portion of how thee tunnels were found was Epstein didn't die in Jail, but was removed "and is singing like a bird" as Trump stated. Some of these are in DUMBs, middle of the dessert and many correspond to National parks where its easy to traffic undetected.
Our military has suffered horrors dealing with these atrocities and perhaps some homeless patriots were instrumental as well, I really don't know, God Bless all their souls. This was when I knew NCSWIC. GOD WINS, evil dies.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Amen to that.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

oh my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

respect

damn, amazing......

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

🙏🌎God Bless these warriors!