Labyrinth & Rabbit Hole Investigator . Love President Trump & First Lady . JK & CBK . DS . MP . MF . LW . SP . MJ . EP. IK . P & Q All

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Tigress 4 Trump to her Publication

I agree with @keeperoffools3

We've been lied to about SO MANY THINGS. Deception is more abundant than sand on our beaches. My eyes are wide open. I used logic when considering new information regardless of how crazy it may initially sound.

Does anybody have hope for the others waking up? If so, what's it going to take to rouse them out of their sleep?

I'M INTERESTED IN ANYBODY WITH AN OPINION ON THIS....

- Prayer WITH thanksgiving that the Victory is won. See it as completed and stand on that. (Refer to Gene Decode "Courts of Heaven" - believe you can find it on several sites including: YouTube, Rumble, BitChute, blessed2teach.com. Gene shares with multiple channels.)
- Confidence that there is a plan in place that is awakening people and the world.
- Remembering we are "watching a movie," with many actors playing many roles. . . all to awaken the people.
- Sharing things: memes, videos, etc. And giving thanks before each one is sent, believing each will reach the intended audience.
- Giving thanks that "the best is yet to come." We are going to watch all that is hidden be revealed." Luke 8:17. All promises shall be kept.
- The Alliance "has it all." All the proof of all the crimes. Everything shall come out.

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tigress4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tigress 4 Trump, click on at the bottom under it