Elon Musk is a rich man. He's never been to the moon. Why?

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

So Ezra is it possible that Barron Trump is a VENUSIAN?Like Nikoli Tesla was and the rest of the Trumps and Julian Assange families have the same bloodlines..It qould certainly explain a few things Melania is Yugoslavian the same as N.T. .Tesla story goes (fbi files) that in 1856 he was dropped onto earth as a baby into a remote yugo mountain range. and Mr and Mrs Tesla bought him up as their own. Are the Trump family not from earth.? If they arent i dont give 2 shits as long as they are good.. https://static.wixstatic.com/media/d0b2c7_79eaeee6f9c5494d81817a81bff398a0~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_782,h_298,al_c,lg_1,q_80/nikola-tesla-2-768x284.webp

very interesting. I'm going to look at your link I have another theory for you too. 200 + years ago we had a advanced society that some people call tartaria. Russia was not Russia it was perhaps the epicenter of tartaria. Melania Trump is from the slaughtered Romanoff Dynasty. they were the last Dynasty of Russia before the Bolshevik takeover of Russia. And may be related to the former tartarian Empire that is responsible for all the architectural wonders of the world. It's also possible that there's something interdimensional and time traveling going on crossing over and such. I know it sounds far out but that's what reality is right now.

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nickw in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Nick Lee to his Publication

I think that you are correct. Melania is possibly the Great Granddaughter of Anastasia Romanov who was believed to have survived the massacre. I believe that she's Arcturian.

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Nick Lee to his Publication

nothing sounds far out anymore.I think even us that are very open minded will be shocked..Aliens will freak people the most,i hope!!