I read that the Zika Virus was "A Cover Up".

What REALLY happened is Gates gave Pregnant Women in Brazil
an "experimental vaccine" intended to protect their babies.

It deformed them horribly.

When will it be exposed?

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

They do it deliberately. They intend harm. They love genocide.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

@themac
Look how evil and stupid these vaccine makers are: they don't have a clue about the real working of DNA> they were thinking that Stop Codons stopped the processes> but at those point, hormones are stepping in, forming quadrupole structures. This happens at at least 4 different stages. during a live cycle. But also at the switch of the seasons of the year. Animals like bears, have to make a good fat layer
to be able to survive the winter. etc.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

a problem with the immune system, the body's defence against infection – sometimes something goes wrong with the immune system and it mistakenly attacks the brain, causing it to become inflamed.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

@LanieLou kraken Krew
The evil bastards who are injecting this shit into people must be held accountable. Their excuse by saying: I trusted Bill and the pharmaceuticals, will not do in front of the judge..
I saw a letter today that says that the Astra Zeneca vaccin is save and tested: a big lie because they changed their name, because of the damage claims that will come by the injured people and the relatives of the deseased people. I am so angry about it. Thats why they raised the number of so called covid deads> to make the vaccine deads, after vaccinating people with the shit, hide itself in the statistics.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

There's but One Authority that brings True Justice, and I Do Believe He already Knows All sordid details....

Can't outrun God.
Not even behind the#GatesofHell.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

When this was going on what were they spraying those communities in Brazil? They scared these pregnant women into receiving that shot. See how easy it is to convince people to believe a lie?